Come and enjoy our cooking class on pickling and preserving.
Identify fruit and veggies from our organic gardens and learn how we utilise excess seasonal produce to create our own range of pickles, chutneys, jams and sambal. Brad will cover the types of fruit and vegetables that can be preserved, what blends of vinegars and herbs to use when you pickle and his top tips for successful jam making. He will also share his knowledge of fermenting and show you how we make our fabulous kimchi. Fermenting is a simple process but it needs to be done correctly, and in this workshop you will discover how we can manage microbial bacteria to produce highly nutritious food.
– Learn how to utilise excess produce to make chutney & pickles
– Discover Brads tops ticks for making and jarring jam
– Learn secrets of the Bistro kitchen and recreate our housemade beetroot chutney
– Find out about the nutritional heath benefits of fermented foods and how to create your own kimchi
– Delicious grazing style lunch served at our banqueting table
$150 per person
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.